SHOPKEEPERS AND MARKETEERS
please do not register -
click†links for personal shoppers to reach a reputable store for all your requirements. †
For wholesale access please create your account by clicking
"New Customer Register" at the top of this page.
The new page will ask you for details regarding your business
including the registered name of your business,
business address for deliveries and contact phone numbers.
If you are a marketeer, rest assured this is classed as a business.
Also, advice of your ABN (Australian Business Number)
will ensure a fast approval.
Once approved you will be notified by email and usually
a phone call from our Manager welcoming you aboard.
You may then log in to the wholesale area
(at the right hand side of each page) by using your email address
and password to see prices and make your order.
If you have any problems logging in to our wholesale area
after approval please contact us on freecall 1800 654 587
between 9am-5pm EST Monday to Friday.
Like us on Facebook to be kept up to date
with new products and special offers.
Businesses outside of Australia†
interested in Silverstone products
Small†and Large Colourful CHAKRA Prayer Flags ..
Popular Gift packs in Dragons Blood and White Sage
Beautiful new incense from Kamini - Silk Road,
White Sage XXX Triple Strength and Arabian Nights.
CHAKRA DREAM CATCHERS
available in two sizes
Werewolves Blood Incense 15gm
Oil Burners White Ceramic Cutout
Buy 10 HEM hex boxes of any fragrance†for $.....
login to check out this very low price. †
You will not buy cheaper - ANYWHERE!!!
We are proud to offer
100% Australian Made and containing pure essential oils.
Free from any chemical dyes.
Please see menu on side bar for all information regarding these 24 beautiful fragrances.
WELCOME to Australia's largest importer and wholesaler of Incense and Incense related products. Located in Mullumbimby, the centre of the "Rainbow Region" of the beautiful North Coast of New South Wales, Silverstone's aim is to provide the highest quality products along with efficient customer service and competitive pricing structures. Our staff are dedicated to researching and sourcing the finest incense of the world together with offering customers a comprehensive range of blended, powdered incense and resins, essential oils, herbs and other quality items.
Check out this YouTube video on how incense is rolled...... CLICK HERE
If you are having trouble putting your HEM display box together ....... CLICK HERE for YouTube instructions.
Another You Tube video made by one of our customers showing how to use Charcoal and burn resins. ........ †CLICK HERESilverstone is proud to be the Australian representatives for many large International Incense manufacturers from around the world, including:-
- Shrinivas Sugandhalaya .. manufacturers of Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense, Superhit Incense, Hari Om Incense, Satya Natural Incense and Aastha Incense. Nag Champa Incense is by far the most popular incense worldwide. We are also offering Nag Champa 15gm Master Cartons at a special discounted price including freight.
- HEM Corporation .. manufacturers of many fragrances of quality incense including Chandan in the Precious range. Silverstone currently carries 98 fragrances, a number which increases with every shipment.
- Kamini Products .. manufacturers of a superb range of Incense, Cones and Soaps. Fragrances include Aphrodesia, Fairy Dreams (the original), Pagan Magic (once again the original), Dragons Blood and White Sage. Many manufacturers have attempted to imitate these amazing fragrances, with very little success. Best to stick with the original product to ensure your retail customers are satisfied.
- Padmini Products .. manufacturers of the very popular Spiritual Guide Incense, in the top ten most popular incenses in Australia. Also providing us with Gold Statue, Worth and Brindavan Sandal.
- PPure Incense .. Silverstone sells this product exclusively in Australia. †It is primarily a masala based incense with many fragrances.
- Auroshikha .. manufacturers of natural blended incenses and cones. Currently carrying 40 fragrances in the incense and 22 fragrances in the cones.
- Nippon Kodo .. manfuacturers of Morning Star and New Morning Star. Silverstone is the exclusive distributor of Nippon Kodo products in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Adi da Rasa .. manufacturers of some of the finest quality incenses available on the market including Holy Cat, Avabhasa and Sandalwood Rasa. Once again Silverstone is the major distributor of Adi da Rasa in Australia.
- Moondance .. Silverstone is the exclusive distributor of this amazingly pure range consisting of 24 fragrances including the very popular†PURPLE HAZE.
- R Expo .. manufacturers of Song of India Perfumed Oils - now available in a wide range of fragrances available in two sizes - 2.5ml and 10ml bottles. Also carrying Chakra Incense and perfume oils, solid perfumes in an array of fragrances, Rosewood Cutwork Boxes containing Amber, Frankincense or Myrrh, Henna Products for tattooing and hair conditioning and Kajal eyeliners. †Also by this manufacturer are travel candles.
- Smudge Items - White Sage, Desert Sage, Turkey Feathers and other smudge items from various suppliers in the USA and Australia.
Resin and Wood Incenses are always popular with Frankincense, Dragons Blood and Myrrh being the top sellers. We also carry the more obscure resins such as Dammar Granules, Storax Bark and the sweet Honey Amber. Our Ritual Incenses are blended by us in accordance with ancient recipes. House Purification, Clearing and Wealth being amongst the favourites! Of course, we offer two types of Charcoal for burning these raw incenses.
Silverstone's ever expanding range now encompasses DREAMCATCHERS, WORRY DOLLS, WISH BEADS, TIBETAN GOODS, CRYSTAL CHARM EARRINGS, INSPIRATIONAL PRAYER FLAGS CRYSTAL CHIP BRACELETS AND TUMBLED GEM STONES.† WOW .... So many products - we are nearly a "one stop shop".†
New products are always being added so bookmark this site.
For our existing customers, as well as all our new customers, we welcome you to order online by registering at the top of this page. If you prefer old fashioned format, please do not hesitate to call us on the freecall number below. We are more than happy to discuss your requirements or answer any queries you may have. Either way, we look forward to hearing from you with your valued order.
Our email email@example.com ,
Freecall (Australia only) 1800 654 587,
Freefax (Australia only) 1800 654 582
or for International Customers Ph +61 2 6684 1444
or Fax +61 2 6684 1544